Sunday, February 20, 2022

online dating

 it's like dating.. but online. 

Pretty amazing stuff. Takes a classic human thing (romance) and just makes it really convenient and accessible! not like before!!

romance and fulfillment now on your rectangle! 

It's the best thing since pulling over for a stranded lady with a dead battery and helping her out and talking about places you've traveled and things you've done and getting to know each other and she lives right around the corner somewhere.. I wonder if we'll ever meet again. I always look for her mini but I never see it. It's ok though I'll forget about her someday. I've probably fallen in love like that a hundred times.

I've been on it for a bit now. Online dating. I've still never met anybody worth a fuck on it but eh I haven't met up with that many people either. Tinder, bumble, tried hinge and okcupid. I've been on all of them lol. Kind of sad. I feel like they used to be a little more fun? Now they're just all the same. Swipe, swipe, swipe, write a little bullshit thing about yourself unless you're hot and then you can just post your ig handle. Post a couple of pictures and they'd better be fucking GOOD. Or else you might as well not even be on the app.

Oh, do you enjoy traveling? Wow that's crazy me too what a coincidence. Oh you *cracking up* you'd rather hang out with my dog than me??? OMG that's hilarious. You're so funny. HAHAH. OMG GREAT GIF QUEEN LMAO. THE OFFICE GO OFF SKSKSK. I have been thinking that for so LONG omg "I just have been looking for the Pam to MY Jim"!! If I had a camera on me I'd ALWAYS be sarcastically looking into like *mimic Jim from The Office* HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

and it's the worst when you actually start messaging someone and they just answer your questions and offer nothing else up for the conversation. 

Me: Oh wow haha I actually love the Barenaked Ladies that's hilarious I haven't thought about them in so long when did you see them?

Them: October 1st.

Me: ................................................................................................and? ..........how was it? I mean.. say something. YOu literally just RESPONDED TO THE INQUIRY and then dipped. Like throw me a fucking bone here dude.  

IT'S HARD TO MEET SOMEBODY IN REAL LIFE WHEN YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME INSIDE ON YOUR COMPUTER TYPING AND ON YOUR PHONE SWIPING AND ON YOUR COMPUTER GRIPING YOUTUBE SMOKING WEED TO NUMB YOURSELF AND MAKE YOURSELF FORGET HOW THINGS YOUSED TO BE AND WHO YOU WANT TO BE AND WHO YOU ARE. YOU'LL JUST CONTINUE SITTING HERE IN SILENCE.  NOT TALKING TO ANYONE NOT LOVING ANYONE. SITTING HERE MAKING YOUR LITTLE YOUTUBE VIDEOS. DO YOU THINK IT'S ANY BETTER NOW THAT YOU'RE DOING THAT? 


from me to you honestly fuck you, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

happiness

     I feel like things have finally been going well.  These days I don't feel as lost as I used to. I wake up each day and I look at my...