Thursday, February 3, 2022

I sounded so hopeful

Where are you going? Where are you going? You're stuck. You're stuck. You're stuck. You're stuck. You're stuck. You're stuck. You're stuck. You're stuck. I had hope then. When I wrote that. Just down there! I had hope! I was on a good path. I was doing stuff right. What you're doing now is NOT the right path and I need you to know that I know you know that. And by I I mean you dude(lol sure). You're making terrible choices. The only good choice you've made recently is this keyboard. It's absolutely phenomenal. I can't stop typing on it. I really would like to do a little bit of a lube on it tho.  I think you can do it with spray lube.  I could also desolder and resolder all the little keys on.  Might be kind of an interesting project. And it'll result in a very smooth and comfortable typing experience. FFFUCK. I wish I didn't suck so much at Halo at least. The worst part of this living  like a piece of shit thing is that I'm not even that good at the stuff I waste the most time on lol. Honestly? You sounded like way less of a bummer back then. During that last post. What have you done lately? You tried some videos but didn't even upload 3 videos in a series. If anyone were to ever want to watch them they'd only get what two introductory videos to series? That have.. no continuation? MAN you suck. You're SO LAZY. STOP SMOKING SO MUCH FUCKING WEED DUDE. YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS. YOU KNOW YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS. YOU'RE DOING DAB AFTER DAB EVERY DAY. EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU'RE DOING THEM AND I KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T BE. I GET ENJOYING THAT STUPID LITTLE PYRAMID THING EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE BUT YOU WENT THROUGH 2 GRAMS IN LIKE A WEEK DUDE. CRINGE. YOU ONLY SHARED A LITTLE OF IT LAST FRIDAY. LAST FRIDAY WHEN YOUR ROUTINE MANDATED YOU HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS. WHY ARE THESE THINGS SO DIFFICULT TO CHANGE. AM I NOT A MAN? AM I NOT ABLE, AND NOT ONLY THAT, WILLING TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO BETTER MYSELF AND GIVE MYSELF THE LIFE I GOD DAMNED WELL KNOW I DESERVE?

nice capslock speech little man.               You're stuck.                                  

                    you think that'll stop me?                                        dude get some snax

                                                                               xD                                    i fucken love weed lol

          bruh....................lol........

imagine          caring          about             anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

happiness

     I feel like things have finally been going well.  These days I don't feel as lost as I used to. I wake up each day and I look at my...